A clickable Report and Workbook via PDF zipped file to help you undertand and heal the painful process of grienf and loss.
The Report description is below.
Workbook is 177 Pages of deeply healing prompts and ways to capture your thoughts, emotions and healing process.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THIS SPECIAL REPORT THAT CAN GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO HEAL FROM ANY GRIEF OR LOSS
- The knowledge that anyone, even you, can recover stronger than ever before from the greatest of losses. (This only happens when you understand the healthiest, most natural ways to move through the grieving process. That's exactly what we'll show you.)
- The unique difficulties of handling grief or loss during a pandemic.
- The dangers of ignoring grief and loss. (Put off dealing with grief and substance abuse, isolation, depression and even suicide can be the result.)
- The 12 different types of grief, and why it's important to understand what type you're going through.
- How to spot the emotional and physical symptoms of grief. (This is important, because sometimes we can be involved in a grieving process without knowing it.)
- The 5 healing stages of grief and loss.
- Why you should never put a time limit on your grief and healing.
- 6 myths about grief and loss you should never believe. (Many people unfortunately believe myth #5, but it's just not true.)
- The signs that you should seek professional help. (It's not a sign of weakness to look for help. It's a sign of strength.)
- The right (and wrong) ways to be supportive to someone who's going to the grieving process.
- How grief and depression are similar but definitely different emotions you have to deal with.
- 27 proven ways to find comfort through the grieving process.
There are so many times in our lives when our decision-making process is removed. Decisions are made for us. We don't have any say so in the matter.
This isn't true where grief and loss are concerned